Re: Suse 9.1 Palm Syncing issues
  • From: John Pettigrew <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:18:55 +0100
In a previous message, Luca Botti <botti.luca@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i am having seious issues trying to sync my Latitude c840 (Suse 9.1) with my
> Tungsten E.
>
> Although the tungsten gets recognized, neither Kpilot nor the pilot-xfer
> thing are able to connect to the little beast.

When you say that pilot-xfer doesn't work, what have you tried?

Standard test might be something like
pilot-xfer -p /dev/usb/ttyUSB1 -l
which should list all the databases on your Palm.

Once you know pilot-link works, you could try chasing KPilot, but I've no idea
about that because I use JPilot. From my limited experience of KPilot in 9.1,
it seems to try set ports, completely ignoring whatever I've set in the
preferences!

John
--
John Pettigrew Headstrong Games