Suse 9.1 Palm Syncing issues
  • From: Iñigo Medina <inigo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 17:58:48 +0200

Hi!

i am having seious issues trying to sync my Latitude c840 (Suse 9.1) with my
Tungsten E.

Although the tungsten gets recognized, neither Kpilot nor the pilot-xfer thing
are able to connect to the little beast.

I've the same problem with suse 9.0 + Palm 515 and got never anything. :( It's true that I've tried just with Kpilot and perhaps it works with another application, but I've no idea about that. Has somebody experience with this?

Iñigo

imedina.info quiere ser el archivo de mis papeles: apuntes,
notas, artículos, publicaciones en papel, en la web, dibujos, etc.

http://www.imedina.info/
mail: inigo@xxxxxxxxxxxx