Re: [SLE] 9.1 ISO
  • From: Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:12:28 -0500
Radu Voicu wrote:
OK, in order to end the thread, I want to say the following:

1. The man is now in IRAQ and I doubt that there's any SuSE Reseller over there.
2. If you had the curiosity to chech the man's full address, you could also notice that it's a army.mil one...
3. I accepted his "lame excuse" and give him the ISO's
4. If anyone on this list knows a good SuSE dealer who will accept a Visa card and will deliver the package in IRAQ, I will shut down my ftp instantly.

I lost my job 3 years ago. I'll deliver it for the right price. I'm to the point I don't care if I get killed if there's a job in it.

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

< Previous Next >