Re: [SLE] 9.1 in the UK
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:01:41 -0400
On Wednesday 19 May 2004 06:11 am, Francesco Scaglioni wrote:
> Ordered it from linuxemporium Monday, it arrived Tuesday
>
> Can't ask for better than that

Nope. I ordered from asknet.de back in March and on March 18 they charged my
credit card.

I have heard not much since nor received any tracking information.

Tomorrow if nothing is heard I will dispute the charge with my credit card
company and order the product elsewhere.

I will not buy from asknet.de again.

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 05/19/04 09:59 +
"Business is like oil, it won't mix with anything but business."

< Previous Next >