No keyboard at startup
  • From: Jerome Lyles <susemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 21:43:28 -1000
I have a computer that only uses usb keyboards. If I put an update disk in
(9.1 in this case) and restart I cannot select any of the disk options. The
keyboard doesn't respond until well after the options are available. I
have two AMD chip computers and both have the same problem but one has PS/2
keyboard connections and I use a PS/2 keyboard with this machine when I need
to update or use the rescue software. Can anyone tell me how to get my usb
keyboard to be active at the beginning of starting the computer?
I really hope so,
Jerome

  • No further messages