Weird Behaviour [more]
  • From: C Hamel <vgm2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 22:33:29 -0500

(1)Neglected to put down that, when I went to see what updates were applied
(by name) I was unable to find any of them in the spot they were supposed to
be ...even though the 'remove packages' choice was not checked.

(2)Post the lost throughput problem on both distros, I checked the resolv.conf
file to see if it had been altered in any way and it had not. What else
could be wrong is only a wild guess on my part ...which is why I am asking
for guidance on this. There just HAS to be an altered file, somewhere, that
is causing all this hassle! No??

- --
...CH
Avoid doing business with 'The Link' ISP.
SuSE Is All U Need
Linux user# 313696
Linux box# 199365

  • No further messages