Making ISO from CD
  • From: C Hamel <vgm2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 22:18:47 -0500

I found something in a thread some months ago which promised to make an ISO
image that one could copy using k3b. It was something similar to this:
# if=/media/cdrecorder of=/home/<user>/whatever.iso

...there was also a block-size parameter after it and it did not work. If left
a zero-byte ISO file in the target directory.

Can someone please point me to the resource that has the correct command?

Thanks!
- --
...CH
Avoid doing business with 'The Link' ISP.
SuSE Is All U Need
Linux user# 313696
Linux box# 199365

< Previous Next >