Re: [SLE] USB scanners in 9.1
  • From: David Johanson <dcjohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 18:47:39 -0400
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Fergus Wilde <fwilde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-18-04 10:03]:

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 15:35, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* Fergus Wilde <fwilde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-18-04 09:17]:

If you read this list you would see that an on-going discussion exists
with the most recent post just ~20 minutes ago:

SCSI and USB are treated similarly...

Evening Patrick -

Dave here, the guy who was helping Frits. Would you kindly expand on your comment regarding SCSI & USB as this is news (perhaps very good news) to me. I'd really appreciate your elaborating on this topic if you wouldn't mind.

Mucho thanks,

dave

The OP also has a different problem - mine is that YaST sees the scanner, apparently identifies it correctly, and says it's set it up, but xsane claims it doesn't exist. I'm also trying to