wireless key open/restricted [9.1]
  • From: "Berge, Harry ten" <berge@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:10:11 +0200
Hi,

I'm trying to get a wireless connection to work. The connection works, but
the configuration (made with YaST) always sets the mode to 'restricted',
where it should be 'open'.
If I change this with 'iwconfig key s:xxx open' it works perfectly! However,
it is not possible to configure this correctly with YaST or by manually
changing something in '/etc/sysconfig/network/*'. Anyone a clue how I can
fix this correctly without hacking something in the start scripts?

Met vriendelijke groet / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards,

H.J. ten Berge
Test & Integration
member of the HITT <mailto:createam-list@xxxxxxx> CreaTeam

HITT Traffic