Re: [SLE] Changing Desktop Icon Text Color
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:33:23 -0400
On Monday 17 May 2004 10:38, C Hamel wrote:
Curtis Rey solved this for me a couple of days ago. Here's
what he said :

Ok, I had this problem and figured it out - New KDE has moved this.

Right click on desktop --> Configure Desktop --> Background. Under the image
of the monitor is a button "Advanced Options" --> click it. Now you'll see a
section "Background Icon Text" with 2 color buttons. One on top is the one
your likely looking for labeled "Text color:. Click it and set your Icon
text colors.

HTH, Curtis.