Re: [SLE] Apache2 and SSL SuSE 9.1
  • From: Robert Paulsen <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:21:07 -0500
On Monday 17 May 2004 07:01, poeml@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > > Unfortunately, this cahses PHP to stop working!
>
> What does "stop working" mean? How does it manifest itself?

Found the problem. My php sacript had the following:

header("location: http:authenticate.php");

I changed the http to https and all is well.

> > > What's the trick to getting *BOTH* SSL and PHP working together??
>
> There is nothing special about it, normally :)
>
> Check your virtual host setup ('httpd2 -S').

# httpd2 -S
VirtualHost configuration:
Syntax OK

I still have it set up to use ssl-global.conf. Guess I need to dig in to how
virtual hosts work.

--
Robert C. Paulsen, Jr.
robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx