Re: [SLE] Printing from Mozilla/Firefox in 9.1
  • From: Dom Incollingo <DomIncollingo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:49:20 -0500
Dom Incollingo wrote:

In the Mozilla/Firefox print properties, I entered: lpr-cups ${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME:+'-P'}${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME} However, when I try printing to any of these 3 instances from Mozilla/Firefox, nothing prints. I also tried changing 'lpr-cups' to 'lpr', but this didn't help either.

I changed lpr-cups blah, blah, blah to kprinter blah, blah, blah and Mozilla/Firefox now print successfully. Printing goes through the kprinter dialog, where I can choose the instance (color, gray, or photo) from within the default printer.

Just curious, is there a way to print from Mozilla/Firefox without going through kprinter? Thanks.

Dom