Re: Re: Re: Rekall
  • From: John Pettigrew <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:17:02 +0100
In a previous message, Fred Miller <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Monday May 17 2004 9:45 am, John Pettigrew wrote:
> > In a previous message, Fred Miller <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > it SHOULD be possible to resize a field once a database is built.
> >
> > It *is* possible - I just did it here
>
> NOT here.

Hmm. I'd suggest that you pop over to the Rekall list and report the bug
there. The address is rekall (at) rekallrevealed.org. Or visit the website
http://www.rekallrevealed.org/ (although it's not quite up to snuff ATM - the
previous Php-Nuke-based site got hacked so they've dropped the old site and
some stuff is still MIA!).

HTH

John
--