Re: [SL] Using browser and sql-ledger together
  • From: g.lams@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:54:36 +0200
> So I should find the path setup.pl is using to httpd.conf and change it
> to /etc/apache2/httpd.conf?

Yes. actually I would suggest to modify /etc/sysconfig/apache2 and put:
APACHE_CONF_INCLUDE_DIRS="/etc/apache2/my_conf"
This way you will be able to put your own configuration files inside
/etc/apache2/my_conf. You just need to call then something.conf and avoid
things being broken by yast update.
In your case, I would create a file called sql-ledger.conf inside
/etc/apache2/my_conf and modify the setup script to point to this new
created file.
then run setup and restart apache

gael