Re: Rekall
  • From: John Pettigrew <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 10:13:43 +0100
In a previous message, Fred Miller <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> SUSE includes Rekall with 9.1 Pro. I had my hopes up that it was going to be
> a good solid database - NADA. Way too buggy yet.

Odd - I've been using Rekall for over a year and find it to be excellent.
Which back end are you using with it? Of course, it depends what you expect,
but Rekall is by far the best database front end I've found on linux -
excellent form and report construction tools, even if it's not as pretty as
FileMaker.

There are still some issues with it, I agree, but I've had no stability or
data-integrity problems at all. It's just a few features that still need
tweaking, and Mike is very ready to listen :)

John
--
John Pettigrew Headstrong Games
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Fun : Strategy : Price