Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.1 64 bit, smp question
  • From: Sid Boyce <sboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 06:54:37 +0100
Matthew wrote:

Good day,
How many processors is the 64 bit edition able to support now?

Many thanks,

Matt

Unless SuSE have in some way crippled their kernel so that it does not support as many as the standard kernel.org kernel, then they should be the same. You can also compile your own kernel. The first thing I did after installing 9.0 x86_64 was to build and deploy the latest 2.6.x kernel, same here on all my boxes.
Regards
Sid.

--
Sid Boyce .... Hamradio G3VBV and keen Flyer
Linux Only Shop.