Re: [SLE] Palm sync with Evolution in 9.1
  • From: Preston Crawford <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 20:31:09 -0700
On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 19:21, David Krider wrote:
> I *must* be the only person in the entire world masochistic enough to
> try to sync a Palm device with *anything* in Linux. Seriously. I simply

You're not. I've been syncing a Palm device with Evolution for the last
year+. Under SuSE 8.2 first, then Fedora.

> my Palm under Evolution's "wizard," gpilotd dies. So I tried Multisync.
> That *looks* like it works, but it actually doesn't. It will only
> transfer stuff from Evo to the Palm. Don't get me started about the fact

The same thing is happening to me. I asked about this yesterday. It's a
HUGE deal for me. I've been able to do this for quite some time without
problems so I don't understand why this doesn't work under SuSE 9.1
other than it's a major FUBAR on SuSE's part.

Preston