Re: [SLE] 9.1 Live CD won't boot...
  • From: Carlos F Lange <carlos.lange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 18:33:22 -0600
Same here. In my case it freezes right after making the selection for
boot up, no matter what option is selected, without giving any error
messages. My box is an Athlon XP 2800+ on an ASUS A7N8X-E
board.

Is nobody at SuSE paying attention? The LiveCD is supposed to
provide "good advertisement" for them, not bad!! It would be better
to reduce the features but improve the hardware compatibility on
the single CD.

Carlos