SCSI scanners
  • From: Frits Wüthrich <frits@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 17:02:04 +0200
On my SuSE9.1 system, I am not able to configure my SCSI scanner through YAST. It didn't detect a scanner automatically, and then asks to select a scanner from the list below, but the window which should show the options is completely empty.
When I type in lsscsi I get:

[0:0:2:0] scanner Color FlatbedScanner_9 0062 -
[0:0:3:0] scanner Color FilmScanner____1 0092 -

At least the flatbed should be accasible, it worked fine under SuSE8.1, and even on this system with Vuescan which fine with both scanners.

Any suggestions?

Frits Wüthrich