Re: [SLE] Any wireless experts out there?
  • From: Bill Wisse <wiswp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 21:06:18 -1100
On Saturday 15 May 2004 19:46, Marek Chlopek wrote:

> > It seems the DNS is not working .
> >
> > Has anybody an idea what to look for and/or what to change?
> > I'm using a Netgear MA311 802/b card on SuSE 9.0
>
> do you ask dhcp server for an ip and other staff for eth0 first and then
> for wlan?
> remove eth0.

Hi Marek

I had no etho coming up, it was already removed

> search this list - it was described few times.

I know , I helped out myself a few times

> nb. does firewall have a port 53 open?

I had no firewall running when I did all this.

Anyway it's all working again now , see my last email.

Thanks very much for answering my email

--
Greetings from

/bill at 169 west , 19 south.

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors."