Re: [SLE] Any wireless experts out there?
  • From: Bill Wisse <wiswp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 14:56:01 -1100
Thank you Khanh for answering my email

On Saturday 15 May 2004 14:31, Khanh Tran wrote:
> I don't know if the Netgear serves a DNS server in the DHCP lease,
> but this is generally what your problem is from

I'm not to sure what you mean by this, can you explain a little bit more?

> Also, make sure your DNS servers actually show up in /etc/resolv.conf.

I looked in this file and the only thing what's there is:

search local

I'm banging my head against the wall , it is probably just a little
thing what I forget but I just cannot get it to work again because it all
worked until last Tuesday when it gave up on me.

--
Greetings from

/bill at 169 west , 19 south.

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors."