Re: [SLE] Nero image file - how to burn in Linux
  • From: U L Y S S E S <olivier.lichtenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 00:40:18 +0200

AV wrote:

Bob Netherton wrote:

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 13:17, AV wrote:

Hi list,

I have one CD image but not the usual ISO - it is Nero image file 'crom.nrg'. Are any chance that I can write this to CD in Linux?

It is an ISO with a 300k header. Remove the header and you
have a burnable (or loopback mountable) ISO image.

% dd if=crom.nrg of=crom.iso bs=1024 skip=300

Bob

Thank You Bob! I love this list. It is pleasure to learn from you guys!

Congratulation for Ukraine! I hope there is someone on this list from there and know that I am talking about Eurovision... ;-)

Audrius

Very interesting but what is this "300k header" and how du you remouve it ? Is this done while issuing the

% dd if=crom.nrg of=crom.iso bs=1024 skip=300 or have you something to do before ?

O. L.