wlan0 and dsl
  • From: "Ermanno Bonifazi" <ermannobonifazi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 23:04:43 +0200
Hi to all.
Since today I have used a Intel Wireless card that is setup as standard
PCMCIA card (eth1) + Wireless extesiont (set with iwconfig). With this
configuration I can use my wireless card to connect with my ADSL modem
directly connected to the Wireless Gateway (Intel too). Now I bought a new
CISCO 11g card. The card is immediately recognized by Suse, but is named as
wlan, and even if I can use as wireless lan card to browse LAN, I cannot
use in ifcfg for connection with dsl because seems that wlan0 is not
accepted as parameter for dsl connection.
Any hint?

Scarica gratuitamente MSN Toolbar! http://toolbar.msn.it/