Re: [SLE] Fonts very small after SuSE 9.0 update
  • From: Andre Truter <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 21:58:07 +0200
On Sat, 15 May 2004 15:43:36 -0400
Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Andre Truter wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 15 May 2004 10:08:54 -0400 Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2004-Mar/3070.html
>
> > In any case, my XFConfig file does not include a "DisplaySize" setting
>
> That's why you have a problem.

OK, trick question: How do I know what the display size should be?
I ran Sax2 again, but in the option fr display size, it gives 0 x 0

Is there a way to calculate this? The resolution is set to 1024x768

Why did it work before and not anymore. It used to work without a DisplaySize setting.

--
Andre Truter Software Engineer Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 AIM: trusoftzaf http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ "Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We assimilated the Pooh!" ~

< Previous Next >