Re: [SLE] Creating 9.1 Personal CD
  • From: "Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru)" <andreil1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 20:12:50 +0300
Hi,

I have created SuSE 9.1 installation which spans just 2 bootable CDs and have
almost everything included for Joe Average, including OpenOffice, audio &
video players, and a lot more, pre-installed and (mostly) pre-configured. The
installation requires booting from CD and hitting Enter key 2 or 3 times.

I am going to make it available in 3 weeks or so, some glitches have to be
resolved somehow.

On Saturday 15 May 2004 06:43 pm, Thom Nuzum wrote:
> just giving it away to a few clients. Hopefully they won't call with too
> many questions
>
> On Saturday 15 May 2004 11:37, Dylan wrote:
> > On Saturday 15 May 2004 16:33 pm, Thom Nuzum wrote:
> > > Is there anyway to create a SuSE 9.1 personal CD from the
> > > Professional 9.1 I have without lots of hand work?
> > > Thanks
> >
> > SFAIK the CD's are the same for the personal and pro editions - it's
> > only that you get the sources dvd with the pro version. So just copy
> > the 5 CD's - so long as you're not doing anything to break the 3rd
> > party licences.
> >
> > Dylan
> >
> > > KDE Kontact is awsome!
> > > --