Re: [SLE] Firewall-HOWTO. Where is it?
SSH is a service. You can connect to another machine by typing ssh and
the machine name (needs to be in your host table or DNS). It will then
connect you to the machine with the corresponding account on the other
machine. If you use it with the -X option it will setup the x11 window
for you. I am not sure, but you might not need to enable the xhost
account. In any case look up the man pages for all the options.

--
Joseph Loo
jloo@xxxxxxx