Fonts very small after SuSE 9.0 update
  • From: Andre Truter <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 15:50:39 +0200
Hi,

I have installed a box with SuSE 9.0.
Then I loaded all the latest updates with apt-get.

Problem is now that all fonts are extremely small. I only see a line of dots.

I managed to change the fonts in GNOME by geting to the Font utility, but now my Yast also has the small fonts and I don't know how to change it. I did not install KDE.

Any idea why the fonts are so small and how to change the fonts that Yast use?

Thanks

--
Andre Truter Software Engineer Registered Linux user #185282
ICQ #40935899 AIM: trusoftzaf http://www.trusoft.co.za

~ "Oh Bother!" said the Borg, "We assimilated the Pooh!" ~