Re: [SLE] Is there a "find file on system" command?
  • From: "Mitch Thompson" <mitchthompson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 21:39:39 -0500 (CDT)
How about locate?

findutils-locate-4.1.7-738.rpm

--
"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say, 'What
should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better
than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of
freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch
down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon
you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!" --Samuel Adams

http://federalist.com/news/islamicjoy.asp

Mitch Thompson, San Antonio, Texas

<quote who="Bruce Marshall">