icon text color
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dmcgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 19:13:34 -0400
I have changed my background screen to a smoothly varying blue, from
top to bottom. But it makes the names of the icons, which are presently
in black, somewhat hard to read. There must be a way to change these
names to appear in white, or some other color. How? I have looked at all
the various available modification screens that I know about, but no luck.

[OT]
I'm really impressed with the new 9.1. I had been trying out 8.2 until I
couldn't stand how slow it was on the old computer. But all the stuff seems
to work--so far!

I'm sorry to find that OO doesn't recognize .wpd (Word Perfect) files. I have
ordered the latest WP from Corel just a few minutes ago, and will report to
the group if it looks good. I need WP for Windows compatibility.

< Previous Next >