Re: [SLE] 9.1 NEdit not included.
  • From: Terry Eck <terry_eck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 17:26:57 -0500
Jos van Kan wrote:
On Friday 14 May 2004 05:12, David Lerner wrote:

NEdit is my favorite editor for writing code. I was surprised to see
that it is not included in SuSE 9.1. SuSE must believe that there are
better and more popular editors. Would someone who has switched from
nedit to something better please make a recommendation.

Try kate. It can do everything Nedit can do and many things more.

Best regards,

How do you cut and paste columns in kate? For me that is its major
feature as well a making changes in highlited sections.

--
SuSE Linux 8.2 (i586) ---- 2.4.20-4GB-athlon --- Fri 05/14/04 17:25
5:25pm up 28 days 3:59, 4 users, load average: 0.34, 0.31, 0.16

< Previous Next >