Re: [SLE] new 9.1 install and just a few questions
  • From: "Rob Freeman" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:18:37 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Freeman" <sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <suse-linux-e@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 6:26 AM
Subject: Re: [SLE] new 9.1 install and just a few questions

Other
> > than that it might be worth "playing" with the various ACPI parameters:
> >
> > http://portal.suse.com/sdb/en/2002/10/81_acpi.html
> >

> > Greetings from Bremen
> > hartmut
> >

> I will give that a try. I was able to get the wmv files playing with
> mplayer, which is awesome!
>
> Thanks to everyone for responding
>
> Rob

I just want to let everyone know I fixed the samba issue. After trying
everything listed and even replacing my nic card just to see, it ended up
being hyperthreading on the MB. I disabled it and my connection to the
samba server works like a charm.

Thanks to everyone who replied and I am now windows free.

Rob

< Previous Next >