Re: [SLE] problem with OO spreadsheet
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 06:55:29 -0400
On Thursday 13 May 2004 09:03 pm, Stephen W wrote:
> When I hide columns in OO spreadsheet the
> data/formulas are lost when I show them again.
>
> Is there a way to keep the data?
>
> thanks
>
> =====

Seems to work ok here. I (for the first time ever) right clicked on a
column header and selected hide. And the column did hide. Then I right
clicked on the 'divider' where the column should be and selected show and the
column reappeared with all of its data and formulas.

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 05/14/04 06:53 +
"Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?" - Artemus Ward