RE: [SLE] 9.0 You error Signature check for patch info files failed
  • From: GarUlbricht7@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:16:35 -0400
LEROUX Nardus <Nardus.LEROUX@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried installing ganglia-monitor and still no joy with YOU.
> Tried different ftp servers as well.
>
> Installed fou4s and this seems to be working.
> Updated entire system at least.
> YOU is still not happy about this Signature checks.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> TIA
> Nardus

Hi,

YOU stands for YaST2 Online UPdate, so it should be in
all capital letters. (I changed your text above to "YOU")

The only other ideas I have:

1.Are you sure that YaST2 got updated ???
2.Were the SUSE signature keys installed ???

Hope this helps,

--

The IETF motto is "rough consensus and running code."
Unix, POSIX and Open Systems, John S. Quarterman p. 206

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.