RE: [SLE] Samba/Wnbind on SuSE 9.0
Ben,

I grabbed the wrong information for you from the smbclient -L command. Here
is the correct information:

Welcome to SuSE Linux 9.0 (i586) - Kernel 2.4.21-202-default (5).

LX02 login: dchristensen
Password:
Last login: Sat May 8 13:56:47 from 10.1.2.1

dchristensen@LX02:~> su
Password:
LX02:/home/dchristensen # smbclient -L localhost
Password:
session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
LX02:/home/dchristensen # smbclient -L localhost
Password:
Domain=[PANORA] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.0.2a-SuSE]

Sharename Type Comment
--------- ---- -------
homes Disk Home Directories
print$ Disk Printer Drivers
hp2300nw Printer HP Laserjet 2300
hp2300sply Printer HP Laserjet 2300
hp2300sw Printer HP Laserjet 2300
xerox7700 Printer Xerox Phaser 7700
IPC$ IPC IPC Service (Samba Print Server)
ADMIN$ IPC IPC Service (Samba Print Server)
dchristensen Disk Home Directories
Domain=[PANORA] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.0.2a-SuSE]

Server Comment
LX02 Samba Print Server
THEIMG

Workgroup Master