RE: [SLE] Samba/Wnbind on SuSE 9.0
  • From: Ben Higginbottom <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:46:36 +0100
>However, from a windows box (XP, 2000, NT) I can see the shares, but can't
>open them. When I try to log in using one of the domain user names, it
>accepts the password, then displays a dialog box stating that my access has
>been disabled.

Hi Dave,

Have you applied the registry patches for Nt series machines. Theres one for
plain text passwords and another to removed signed SMB. Another thing you
can check is the permissions on the folders that your trying to access and
make sure that security has been set to domain in your global config.

Regards,

Ben

< Previous Next >