ULB's evolution
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:20:10 +0200
Im trying out the new evolution from ULB on my suse 9.0 box,
and I keep getting the following error:

(evolution:11825): evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_ExchangeStorage_DelegatesConfigControl -- Child
process did not give an error message, unknown failure occurred

(and yes, I have the ximian connector installed)

Most likely Im missing something trivial

Kind regards,
--
Gerhard den Hollander Phone :+31-10.280.1515
ICT manager Direct:+31-10.280.1539

solely for the use of the addressee. This e-mail shall not be deemed binding
unless confirmed in writing. If you have received it by mistake, please let us
know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this
message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.