RE: [SLE] 9.1 jerkiness
  • From: "Damon Jebb" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:52:22 +0100
I had the mouse symptoms when using a KVM switchbox (switch that lets
you use more than one computer with one Keyboard, Monitor, Mouse). It
seemed that SuSE 9.0 didn't like me switching away from and back to the
box that it is running on. In the end I gave it a dedicated mouse.
Then I discovered that using the Ctrl-Alt-Fx (x is number less than 7)
then Ctrl-Alt-F7 to get back to the desktop restores the mouse.

Perhaps you have a bad mouse or mouse cable/connection?

Damon