Problems when upgrading from 8.2 to 9.1
  • From: Chris De Bleu <blue2bleu@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:47:16 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I just upgraded my linux box from 8.2 to 9.1 and I have now
a very slow machine when I turn on the ASDL connexion (which
is not working too).

So it seems that the problem is connected to how to configure DHCP
and how suse upgrade is doing that.

I tried many unsuccessful "solutions" and I remarked that suse 9.1
detect automatically the two network card while they are sometimes
not configured.

The ADSL modem-router is connected to the second network card.
my question now is :

How to get rid of this problem
get my internet connexion working again
and have my "fast" machine working.