Re: [SLE] Manipulating raw
  • From: Jerome Lyles <susemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 19:42:21 -1000
On Wednesday 12 May 2004 05:52 pm, Fred Miller wrote:
> On Wednesday May 12 2004 3:33 am, Jerome Lyles wrote:
> > On Tuesday 11 May 2004 05:56 pm, Fred Miller wrote:
> > > On Tuesday 11 May 2004 7:46 pm, Jerome Lyles wrote:
> > >
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > Jerome, one more time - why aren't you using Gimp 2.0, as you have it
> > > installed as part of 9.0 on that box? IF you use that release, which is
> > > much better than 1.2, I can send you dcraw which you will need to
> > > import RAW images, and the gimp plugin.
> > >
> > > Fred
> >
> > Fred, I did upgrade to gimp2, things are better but not yet correct.
> > Here's
> >
> > some of the output from gimptool:
> > > gimptool --install rawphoto.c
>
> You're using gimptool, which is the 1.2 version, NOT gimptool-2.0.
>
> Fred

Hi Fred,
I think you missed one of my emails on this subject:

> > Fred, I did upgrade to gimp2, things are better but not yet correct.
> > Here's some of the output from gimptool:
><snip>
> Question, do you have both gimp 1.2.x and gimp 2.0 installed? If you
> do, then you will need to make sure that the correct gimptool is getting
> called. I would try using gimptool2 --install and see how it goes.

I did but I removed 1.2.x.

> <snip>

> Do you have the gimp2-devel package installed? This provides the devel
> libs for plugin compilation.

I think so: > rpm -q gimp2-devel
gimp2-devel-1.3.20-21
Jerome

So with only gimp2 loaded and using gimptool-2.o I still get the same errors:

# gimptool-2.0 --install rawphoto.c
<snip>
rawphoto.c:27:21: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory
rawphoto.c:29:26: libgimp/gimp.h: No such file or directory
rawphoto.c:30:28: libgimp/gimpui.h: No such file or directory
Jerome

< Previous Next >