Re: [SLE] Someone subscribed via Win32 is infected
  • From: Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 12 May 2004 22:32:27 -0700
I expect better of the people on this list even when stuck using win32.
The only problem might be an office where win32 is maintained as policy
and anti virus software is not maintained. I know people here would
care for their own machines properly. I keep my win32 drive inactive
when not needed it cant cause problems.

CWSIV