RevTeX and LaTeX
  • From: Maura Edelweiss Monville <memonvil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:51:00 -0400
I've got to use RevTeX to write scientific papers. A friend of mice
states the following:
" if you have LaTeX installed on your machine, you don't really need to
install anything else, you just put the revtex4.cls file and a few other
files in the directory where all LaTeX cls files are and that's it."

On my home computer I run SuSE 8.2 ... no time for upgrading anc
computer "cleaaning" and "back-ups" now.
The more urgent thing to do is to submit the paper at present.

I have LateX installed on my computer:

mauede@linux:~> which latex
/usr/bin/latex

But I do not know where the "cls" files are.
Does anyone have any experience at coupling RefTeX and LaTeX ?

Thank you in advance.

MEM

< Previous Next >