Re: [SLE] Win4Lin 4.0 and SuSE Linux 9.1
  • From: Prabu Subroto <prabusubroto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 07:12:07 -0700 (PDT)
Ooo...Oooo............. I installed this :
"
Kernel-Win4Lin3-NeTraverse1.0_2.4.25-02.i686.rpm
Single CPU, i686 or newer (Pentium Pro/2/3/4, AMD
Athlon, etc.)
"
But once I started win4lin-install again, I still got
the same error message. Pheww.....

One guy in another mail-list told me that I must
upgrade my win4lin to get my win4lin on 2.6 kernel
works.

Please tell me your opinion whether the advice
correct. I just want to make sure before I waste my
money more.

TIC
===