libkdecore.so.4 SSL symbol errors
  • From: Gerhard den Hollander <gerhard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:39:38 +0200
I had upgraded my ssytem to KDE 3.2.X (whatever the latest is) on a suse
9.0 system,
and have worked with it without problems.

However I had to reboot the system, and after the reboot I noticed that
kwallet and konqueror did not function properly anymore.

Looking in the log files I noticed a few entries of the type:

kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /opt/kde3/lib/libkdecore.so.4:
undefine
d symbol: PKCS7_content_free
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /opt/kde3/lib/libkdecore.so.4:
undefine
d symbol: OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /opt/kde3/lib/libkdecore.so.4:
undefine
d symbol: OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms_conf
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /opt/kde3/lib/libkdecore.so.4:
undefine
d symbol: OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf

as well as
DCOP aborting while waiting for answer from 'kded'
DCOP aborting while waiting for answer from 'kded'

Does anyone have any idea what may have casued these messages ?

Kind regards,
--
Gerhard den Hollander Phone :+31-10.280.1515
ICT manager Direct:+31-10.280.1539

solely for the use of the addressee. This e-mail shall not be deemed binding
unless confirmed in writing. If you have received it by mistake, please let us
know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this
message or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

  • No further messages