Re: [SLE] Efax free
  • From: Carl William Spitzer IV <cwsiv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 09 May 2004 16:45:29 -0700
worst case we can with their help write something on the Programming
list. I have only studied a little of the scripting languages likely we
need a C program then someone else can write a front end and well be
good to go. We need more of these free service people to stop treating
Mosilla and OS in general as poor step children.

CWSIV

On Sun, 2004-05-09 at 10:27, James D. Ivey wrote:
> On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 21:00, Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:
> > Thats what I thought I have the free number only.
> >
> > What about a efx to tiff conversion program?
>
> I've googled for such a thing without any success. Hopefully, someone
> here will have some news.
>
> I have a message to efax.com and it's being forwarded to the tech.
> department. I'll let you know what I learn.
>
> Regards.

< Previous Next >