Re: [SLE] psstfix stopped autostarting at boot
  • From: Guillermo Ballester Valor <gbv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 22:47:35 +0200
Hello,

You can get postfix-2.1.1 with mysql support from rpms I usually build

ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-gbv/rpms/SuSE_9.0

the rpms with mysql support are the ones with '_my' in the release number.

Anyway is a good exercise to compile some often ;)

Guillermo

--
Guillermo Ballester Valor
gbv@xxxxxxxxxxxx