Re: [SLE] Good Mail Reader that can be launched from xterm???
  • From: "Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)" <hylton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 11:56:26 +0200
John N. Alegre wrote:
Amish,

[snip mutt stuff]

mutt is not at all what I have in mind!

All I can say is to look at Mozilla for a Netscape lookalike. I would assume that if each person logged in to the one machine then the mozilla binary could be placed in /users and then I assume their own mail would be stored in their /home directory.

sorry, not much of a solution but it is most definitely a GUI email solution similar to Netscape, and I should know as I used Netscape before moving to linux for close on 8 years.

Please advise if you are subscribed to the SLE list so that I do not end up sending you two copies of the same message.

HiH

--
The Little Helper
Hylton Conacher - Licenced Windows user