Re: [SLE] Efax free
  • From: "James D. Ivey" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 12:39:20 -0700
On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 09:39, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Saturday 08 May 2004 11:45 am, James D. Ivey wrote:
> > This is new -- didn't know about it until this post sent me checking it
> > out.
> >
> > Once you login, go to Preferences, Fax Options. You can select a file
> > format of .efx, .tif, or .pdf.
> >
> > Cool! One less reason to keep this stupid Windows 98 box under my desk!
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> Are you perhaps a 'Plus' member? I logged in, and I see no preferences.
> Only the 'Profile' which contains information about me. (name, phone no. etc)

Ah, yes. My apologies. I also have a "free" number. No such thing as
"Preferences" for that one.

I poked around the help agent and saw something describing the above for
Free and Plus accounts, but then dug around more in the help agent and I
see that it's only available for Plus accounts.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Regards.
--
James D. Ivey <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Law Offices of James D. Ivey

This e-mail address is heavily spammed and heavily filtered. It's
better to reach me through my web site: http://www.iveylaw.com

< Previous Next >