Re: [SLE] xemacs and ftp client
*** Reply to message from Robert Locke <robert.locke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
on Sat, 8 May 2004 14:50:46 +0200***

> (I really feel stupid, but I've tried and tried and it just seems to me like
> it's no way of adding any thing that's not included in the distibution. T
well, anything that comes as an rpm can be added, so long as you have
all the depencies satoisfied, you can even install them very easily by
just clicking on the file (only one click) then select install w/
yast... that will tell you if there are depencies unsatisfied which
must be installed first...

> And why isn't xemacs included in SuSE 9.0?
> Or is it? Well, Kate is ok, but it's not xemacs.

it is there somewhere... at least , my kid has it and she only has the
personal version...
of course she might have installed it from somewhere else...

nemo me impune lacessit

it's just an afterthought; okay ? : I'm at the corner of Walk and Don't Walk.