Evolution email password
  • From: "Art Fore" <afore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 10:11:06 -0700
I baacked up my /home and /etc directory in SuSE 8.2 then installed SUSE 9.1. I copied the evolution subdirector back to the new installation, but now I cannot remember my sonic.net email password. (I am do this email from another machine). Where would I find the file for the evolution email acccounts or how could I recover it? OR, I am using Mozilla mail in Windows, is there any way to recover the password from there? Seems like there should be as insecure as Windows is.

Art