Re: [SLE] Efax free
  • From: "James D. Ivey" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 08:45:52 -0700
This is new -- didn't know about it until this post sent me checking it
out.

Once you login, go to Preferences, Fax Options. You can select a file
format of .efx, .tif, or .pdf.

Cool! One less reason to keep this stupid Windows 98 box under my desk!

Regards,

Jim

--
James D. Ivey <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Law Offices of James D. Ivey

This e-mail address is heavily spammed and heavily filtered. It's
better to reach me through my web site: http://www.iveylaw.com